lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas time...


Christmas time in my family it always bring out the best of us. There’s always great food, drinks and good company, and its been like this ever sence my childhood, when we get togheter with my younger cousins and we go out and play with our toys until our mothers tell us to go to sleep, sometimes after four in the morning.

I’ll always remember one christmas in particular when I get my first bicycle, just because I wanted it so badly and it was beautiful. But, it’s only when you grow up that you realize that presents are part of this hollyday, but not the christmas in self. Now in days I can really enjoy of the litle things, and if I get ant present at all, that’s ok, but it isn’t necessary.

I can only hope that I get a lot of this christmases, just like the one of this year, like there’s always been.

2 comentarios:

  1. i agree with you, when I was a kid the presents were very important, but now you care for other gestures

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooooh!!! I remember one Christmas because i get my first bicycle too =)

    ResponderEliminar