martes, 3 de enero de 2012

Christmas...


Apart from the gifts, Christmas always has that something extra special you can not miss and characterizes it: the food. Usually the christmast eve’s night i’ts always got evrything, my dad cooks meat, fish and lots of salads, and this year was my turn to make dessert, ice cream and caramel pancake, which everyone enjoyed.

But as for the food, all is not over on christmast eve’s night because the next day, on December 25 we always meet with my family on the paternal side in my grandmother's house, all cousins ​​of all ages and uncles. Among all we exchanged gifts and we laughed a lot, in terms of number of items always go over the most privileged children in the family, which this year was my niece 9 months, Maite.

After an exchange of gifts we have a great family meal where turkey, beef, chicken, salads and also many things to drink. This year, after lunch and then relax until there was dancing and were together until about 7 o'clock in the afternoon. I like the family atmosphere, all together, i´ts always is the best of Christmas.

2 comentarios: