martes, 17 de enero de 2012

My concerts :)

Two years ago I had two years of converts, one of them and the first of 2009 was that of a mexican group very entertaining and I really like called Café Tacuba, that was in the Caupolican Theater and I spent incredible with my friend Valentina. Then I had the opportunity to attend an outdoor concert in the O´higgins Park, this concert was spectacular, the music and atmosphere were great making honor to name of group. Later in that same year, I bought the ticket to go to see another great singer that I love with all my heart, that day I was alone and I pass it equally incredible because I only dedicated to listen him. The, in 2010 I assisted  to one of the most romantic concert; He is a Uruguayan singer called Jorge Drexler and is just as handsome and goo singer like Calamaro, I went to that concerto with my university friends. To conclude my 2010 my boyfriend bought to me the ticket to go to “El abrazo”, an amazing outdoor concert in where there were two scenarios, one for singers and bands from Argentina, and another for Chilean bands, that I was with my boyfriend Cesar and had wonderful but I think I enjoyed more than he jajaja. I hope to go to many more concerto like it!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also went to concert "El Abrazo", was incredible. The outdoor concerts are the best.

    ResponderEliminar